Folks in GC today told me Parks had a deep thigh bruise. Glad to hear he's OK. And speaking of Tyler, if he had been able to play healthy all 3 years, no telling what his stats would look like.
Printable View
Folks in GC today told me Parks had a deep thigh bruise. Glad to hear he's OK. And speaking of Tyler, if he had been able to play healthy all 3 years, no telling what his stats would look like.
if VA High lost, it all but locks a playoff spot for GC.
PV will fall tonight to second because of Pounds record, but they will their average will gain next week if they beat Appy at Bullitt Park.
Sorry about grammar!!!!!!!!!!
I think VA high lost 24-21 or something...not sure.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">all winning your district does now is get ya in..seeding is by power rating. </div></div>
Thanks.
Lebanon played JSB..not much difference..TWs win over TS helps PV..lol..now I see how the other half lived all these years..
Lebanon, PV, Honaker and GC probably. Honaker's average will take a hit tonight also, because of Hurley's record. Lebanon/PV or PV/Lebanon, most likely scenario, with Honaker third and GC fourth.
It will all be for bragging rights of REGION D, because at this moment I don't see anyone in this region being able to handle GILES!
Excellent point, Thomas Walker has really helped out PV this year, believe it or not.
I see Honaker being #4 and going to PV #1 and #2 Lebanon hosting #3 GC.